1.16.2011

What You've Been Missing

I have done plenty of cooking, plenty of photographing, and no posting! Life has just been too hectic with the holidays. Today, my major plans are part relaxation, part massive re-organization of my apartment (since we could be moving in less than two months!), so, I've decided to give you a little teaser of all the recipes I have to catch up on!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Apple Cranberry Linzer Tart
Cranberry Sugar Pear Tartlets
Big Apple Pancake with Fig Gelato
Orange-Chocolate Chip Muffins, Jam-filled Muffins, and Citrus Scones 
Sesame Cookies and Toffee
Berry Trifle Shooters
Chocolate Indulgence Shooters
Lemon Trifle Shooters
Pignolata
Macarons
 I've also made a few savory creations, such as pastas, mac & cheese, risotto, and the best homemade hash browns you'll ever try, but the photos don't do them justice, so you'll have to settle with these sweet confections!

2 comments:

  1. that pignolata thing was SO yum by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY A COMMENT ON MY ACTUAL BLOG!! lololol.

    Yeah, pignolata is one of my faves. Thanks! I actually still have some from Christmas LOL. Should probably garbage that...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...